The Student Life Office has been planning for our first annual “Class Day,” which will be held on Friday, September 6. While the seniors have traditionally engaged with College Counseling Office (CCO) on this day, working on applications, this year we are taking this opportunity to launch important initiatives with other classes as well. See below for what each class will be doing:
- Seniors: College Counseling Boot Camp (on campus)
- Juniors: Leadership (off campus at Hale Reservation)
- As a reminder, the Hale Reservation Program Waiver and Release is due to the Student Life Office on the first day of classes. You can scan and email the waiver to student_life_office@
concordacademy.org or drop it off at the Student Life Office on Tuesday, September 3.
- Sophomores: Service (off campus at Cradles to Crayons, The Greater Boston Food Bank, Rosie’s Place, and Open Table)
- All students should plan to wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes to service. Students will receive their service placement through schoology on the first day of classes. Lunch will be provided.
- Freshman: Extended Orientation (on campus)