Caitlin Timmons ’18
Lynnfield, Mass., and Belmont, Mass.
What do you like most about Concord Academy?
My favorite part of CA is the community. Teachers and students here are kind, thoughtful, and intelligent; being surrounded by their energy and ideas makes learning that much more enjoyable. Both in and out of the classroom, the community here is also incredibly supportive. This is a place where I’m free to be myself and try new things, because I know that people here want me to succeed.
What do you do at CA?
I’m a captain of the girls’ varsity tennis team and a Peer Mentor, meaning that I help teach freshman seminar classes. I play the alto saxophone and I love to paint and draw. I’m a member of GSA (gender and sexuality alliance), The Chameleon (our literary arts magazine), I’m head of the Destination Imagination team, and I’m a tour guide!
Share something that most people don’t know about you.
I’ve seen every episode of Law and Order.
1. My favorite place on campus is the painting studio.
2. I chose CA because of the freedom it gave me to shape my high school experience.
3. I am most happy when I’m going out for breakfast with my friends.
4. My favorite season is fall.
5. My day is not complete until I listen to music.