We are looking for a Compliance Officer (CO) to assist the school with management and enforcement of COVID-19 safety protocols. To succeed in this role, the CO will be a reliable professional who is able to apply policy consistently with all constituents. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills. This position will require sensitivity and the ability to maintain and work with confidential information. The CO will quickly become an integral part of the daily operations of the school, and will have opportunities to get to know faculty, staff, campus residents, and students. This role requires superb customer service and ability to work across all levels of our community. The CO will work in close collaboration with the Director of Student Support Services and report to the Director of Human Resources.
- Enforce COVID-19 protocols for school and implement new policies and procedures as needed for efficiency and compliance.
- Support the oversight of campus testing to ensure that all constituencies are present for their scheduled COVID test and comply with testing protocol.
- Determine compliance metrics and establish a system for tracking them.
- Provide compliance and non-compliance reports for the administration.
- Proactively audit protocols, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses.
- Educate and train employees on safety practices and ensure all community members are educated on the latest regulations and protocols.
- Address employee concerns or questions on safety practices.
- Keep abreast of any regulatory changes as they arise.
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in compliance related work desired.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g., CDC guidelines, etc.).
- Must be willing to work in person and follow school protocols that stipulate face coverings and maintaining distance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Teamwork skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite. Experience with Boardingware, MyMedBot, and Signup Genius is a plus.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and Saturdays.
- Must be able to pass background checks.
- Experience working in a school setting preferred.
- Experience in risk management desired.
- Business acumen is a plus.
Interested candidates are asked to send a cover letter and resume to:
Director of Human Resources
To learn more about Concord Academy, please visit our website.