Chapel Challenge RegistrationOctober 15, 2022
Join us for this special day to celebrate the story of the Elizabeth B. Hall Chapel, a place that represents the heart of Concord Academy. There’s something for everyone so don’t wait – register today! Bring your family, rally your CA friends, and join us as we set CA’s second century in motion.
Schedule of Events
Teams arrive in Barnstead, New Hampshire at 6:15 a.m.
Race begins at 7:00 a.m.
Teams arrive between approximately 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. to Academy Garden, Concord Academy.
1 Mile Walk/5K Run on campus
2:30 p.m. Check-In, Quad Tent
3:30 p.m. 1 mile walk/5K run begins by the Elizabeth B. Hall Chapel
4:00-6:00 p.m. Community BBQ
Academy Garden Tent
All members of the community are welcome to enjoy food trucks, lawn games, firepits, and good music under the tent in Academy Garden.
- Food Trucks
- Guided Reality Tour of the Elizabeth B. Hall Chapel, and CA’s campus led by current students
- Chapel Trivia with friends
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Firepits and S’mores
- Get your CA merch at the CA Gear Store, including the signature item of the event – the Chapel Challenge map drawn by Alexis Fredericks ’20
- Purchase Concord Academy at 100: Voices From The First Century by former faculty member, Lucille Stott – released in September!
- Lawn games – cornhole, spikeball, volleyball, and more!
Participate at any time, from anywhere in the world on October 15. Share images from your run/walk using the hashtag #caturns100
Room blocks at local Concord hotels are available for Friday, October 14 and Saturday, October 15. Details can be found at here.
For duathlon participants, a room block at Holiday Inn Rochester, NH. Standard king or double rooms are block price of $229 plus taxes & fees. Call (603) 994-1175 and mention Concord Academy Chapel Run for room block rate.
Details and information on the individual activities can be found at here.
Questions? Contact Hilary Rouse, Director of Engagement at email@example.com