The best way to get to know Concord Academy is to visit our beautiful campus located in the middle of historic Concord, Massachusetts, and to experience the people and programs that make CA an exciting and fulfilling place to spend your high school years.
- First, let us get to know you better by completing our inquiry form.
- Once you’ve completed our inquiry form, please call our office at 978-402-2250 to arrange an appointment. Interview slots fill up quickly, so please call as soon as possible to arrange a visit to campus!
Tour and Interview Times:
From late September to the end of January.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- 9:00 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m.
- 1:15 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m.
We reserve Saturday interviews and visits for families traveling from farther away.
- Oct 21, 2017 – 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1:00 p,m.
- Oct 28, 2017 – 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m. (interviews only; tours available during our Open House program)
- Nov 18, 2017 – 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1:00 p.m.
- Dec 2, 2017 – 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1:00 p.m.
- Jan 20, 2018 – 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1:00 p.m.
Please allow two hours for your visit to Concord Academy.
Please contact us if you would like to schedule a visit or speak with a member of the Admissions and Financial Aid Office.
The Admissions Office is located in Belknap House at 207 Main Street. You may park across the street in West Lot, just inside the Main Gate in Aloian Circle, or on either side of Main Street. Check out our campus map for directions.