Concord Academy uses School and Student Services (SSS) to process our financial aid applications. SSS is part of Community Brands. To complete your financial aid application for the coming enrollment year, follow these steps.
Applying for Financial Aid Online
- Please visit the SSS website.
- Click on the prompt to begin your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). Each parent household must complete one PFS. Our school code is: 2560.
- You will be given a username and password that will allow you to return to your PFS at a later date before submitting it. Your information will be secure.
In addition to the PFS, we require that you upload the following documents to SSS to complete your financial aid application:
- Previous year signed federal tax return with all supporting schedules.
- Previous year W-2s from all working parents (or IRS Form 1099 or a Business/Farm Statement if self-employed)
Fee waivers for the PFS are automatically offered to families who meet certain income guidelines.
For questions about fee waivers or completing the PFS online, call SSS at (800) 344-8328.
Parents/Guardians who are Divorced/Separated/Never Married
All parents (including spouses, if remarried) are required to complete a Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) by January 15. Applications completed after this deadline cannot be guaranteed consideration.
Please contact us if you would like to schedule a visit or to speak with a member of the Admissions and Financial Aid Office.
We will be offering Financial Aid Information Sessions throughout the fall. Those webinars will be posted to our events page when they are available.