Concord Academy uses School and Student Services (SSS) to process our financial aid applications. SSS is part of Community Brands. To complete your financial aid application for the coming enrollment year, follow these steps.
Applying for Financial Aid Online
- Please visit the SSS website.
- Click on the prompt to begin your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). Each parent household must complete one PFS. Our school code is: 2560.
- You will be given a username and password that will allow you to return to your PFS at a later date before submitting it. Your information will be secure.
In addition to the PFS, we require that you upload the following documents to SSS to complete your financial aid application:
- Signed federal tax return with all supporting schedules from either the current year or the previous year
- Current year W-2s from all working parents (or IRS Form 1099 or a Business/Farm Statement if self-employed)
Upload the above items here.
We understand that some employers do not mail W-2 forms until the end of January. If this is the case, please submit all other financial aid application materials by the January 15 deadline, then send along the W-2(s) as soon as possible.
Fee waivers for the PFS are available for families who meet certain low income guidelines. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at (978) 402-2253 for more information.
For questions about the PFS online, call SSS at (800) 344-8328.
Parents/Guardians who are Divorced/Separated/Never Married
All parents (including spouses, if remarried) are required to complete a Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) by January 15. Applications completed after this deadline cannot be guaranteed consideration.
Please contact us if you would like to schedule a visit or to speak with a member of the Admissions and Financial Aid Office.
The Admissions Office is located in Belknap House at 207 Main Street. You may park across the street in West Lot, just inside the Main Gate in Aloian Circle, or on either side of Main Street.