Last year, CA announced the Centennial Plan for Concord Academy, sharing a vision for the school in anticipation of its 100th anniversary in 2022. This issue of Concord Academy magazine unveils create + innovate: The Centennial Campaign for Concord Academy and shares the groundbreaking ceremony on the campaign’s first major capital project, CA Labs.
“Cultivating creative thinking in today’s young adults is key to helping them solve the complex global challenges their generation faces. Concord Academy has some of the highest-caliber faculty from both creative and traditionally academic fields, giving our kids the tools of inquiry and collaboration to meet the challenges of the future. We are delighted to support the Centennial Campaign and the CA Labs project, where a combination of innovation and creativity will flourish.”
– Linda Hammett Ory and Andy Ory P’16
Read the feature story below for news about CA Labs and the Centennial Campaign’s priorities, as well as an update on campaign progress to date.
- Advancing faculty leadership
- Increasing access through financial aid
- Enhancing residential life and revitalizing Main Street
- Connecting CA and the world through a boundless campus
- Expanding discovery with CA Labs
- $21 million progress toward a $32 million capital and endowment campaign goal
- 2014–15 fundraising results: gifts more than doubled from the previous year
- Why donors support the campaign